Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Oops. The U.S. Military uses FedEx to send live anthrax to nine states and South Korea.
- There’s a growing call for FIFA’s president to resign amid corruption allegations.
- Nebraksa—a red state—abolishes the death penalty.
- George Pataki throws his hat in the ring for the 2016 presidential election.
- Jobless claims are back up… but not too much.
- The FCC wants to subsidize broadband to those in need.
- “San Andreas,” which looks all kinds of of awful, is supposed to hit big this weekend.
- HIV drugs prove most effective when administered immediately after diagnosis.