Three more men just accused Afrika Bambaataa of sexually abusing them when they were teens. 

“I know what Ronald Savage is saying is true because he did it to me,” one of the men said in a New York Daily News article published Saturday (April 16). The man—who requested anonymity—referenced Ronald Savage, the former music industry executive whose own accusations of sexual abuse at the hands of the hip-hop pioneer earlier this month compelled the other men to speak up. Savage, a Democratic Party activist, told the Daily News that he supports a proposed state bill that would eliminate the statute of limitations for sexual abuse in New York. 

“He had the most fun house in the world,” Hassan Campbell, another of the three men, said about the Bambaataa-hosted parties he attended in the 1980s. “There were celebrities there, musicians, neighborhood heroes. It was the best place to be—and the worst place to be.” Campbell, like other accusers, said Bambaataa showed them explicit images or videos before performing oral sex on them. Campbell also said that he remained close with Bambaataa for years after the period of abuse, accepting books and financial help while jailed for an assault charge. He says he met with Bambaataa earlier this year and the MC allegedly apologized for the abuse, saying that he would seek counseling.

Bambaataa released a statement regarding Savage’s accusations last Tuesday (April 12) to Rolling Stone, saying that the “allegations are baseless and are a cowardly attempt to tarnish my reputation and legacy in hip-hop at this time.” The Zulu Nation similarly rejected Campbell’s claims, saying that he is ”both a liar and a government paid police informant.”