Here’s some of what I’m reading this morning:
- An appeals court upholds anti-abortion measure in Texas.
- Ukraine is expecting $3 billion from the IMF, and that’s just the start of the funds.
- Obama tells Russia to pull back its troops from Ukraine border; Russia says no one can prove there are troops there.
- Obamacare reaches 6 million signups.
- US incomes and consumer spending are up for February.
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook is building up “drones, satellites and lasers” in order to get internet to Africa and Asia.
- #CancelColbert? Stephen Colbert illustrates he’s incapable of owning his crisis after his show tweets really racist garbage.
- Are you ready for all the Bible films this year?
- Serena Williams beats Maria Sharapova. Again.
- Diabetics who experience major depression appear to be at a higher risk for kidney failure.
- Are you ready for combat dolphins? Because I’m not.