Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Rand Paul says he’s running for president.
- Meet the UK independence party–the British version of the tea party.
- Phi Kappa Psi, the frat at the center of Rolling Stone’s now retracted campus rape story, will sue the publication.
- FedEx will acquire TNT Express for 4.8 billion.
- This aluminum battery charges in just one minute.
- Oops. It looks like the quote on the Maya Angelou stamp isn’t Maya Angelou’s quote.
- The oldest person in the world is a black woman: Meet 115-year-old Jeralean Talley.
- The Brontosaurus is finally its own genus again.