Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Some of what we know about the biker gangs involved in the Waco, Texas, shootout.
- IS fights to keep its grip on Ramadi.
- The State Department won’t release Hillary Clinton’s emails until next January.
- Speaking of Hillary Clinton…
- Housing starts surge 20 percent—the highest in seven years.
- RealTime targets parents who might use photos and videos of their kids for personal messages.
- Maya Rudolph sings at Tulane’s commencement ceremony:
- Some supposedly gluten-free probiotics actually do contain gluten.
- Millions—yes, millions—of spiders rain down on Australia.