Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Israeli PM Netanyahu made his long speech in Congress Tuesday; 58 Congress members decided not to attend.
- Can the Obamacare case before the Supreme Court be dismissed on standing?
- Dzohar Tsarnaev’s trial takes off today–here are the names you’ll need to know, including the family members that say he and his brother were framed.
- Ben Carson might actually run for president.
- A new scientific study indicates how scary a zombie outbreak would be–and you can even try the interactive map (which oddly models the continental United States as an island).
- Apple will be putting its security guards on payroll, eliminating the contract system (I imagine this will do wonders for their diversity numbers).
- Although e-cigarettes are banned for teens in most states, they can still easily buy them online.