Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Obama encourages East African leaders to finish out leadership terms with grace.
- A Libyan court sentences Gaddafi’s son, who’s being held by Zintani rebels, to death.
- Hedge funds tell Puerto Rico, where more than half the kids live in poverty, to try austerity.
- Volkswagen becomes the world’s biggest carmaker.
- A fake iPhone factory shuts down after getting raided by authorities in Beijing.
- “I Am Cait” premiers with an appearance from Kimye.
- Family and peers’ favorable impressions influence e-cigarette use among high schoolers.
- Stephen Hawking and others warn against killer robots.