Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- North Korea and South Korea prepare for possible war.
- Jared Fogle sexually assaulted children.
- Speaking of rape, the St. Paul case continues.
- Weak Chinese factory data means other financial markets are freaking out.
- Spotify wants access to you, your friends, your photos, and your location.
- Michelle Obama asks you to eat your fruits and vegetables.
- Super lice: as gross as they sound—and spreading.
- This is how gas giants like Saturn and Jupiter are formed. Wow.