Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- More than 3,700 people are dead following a 7.8 earthquake in Nepal.
- Freddie Gray is laid to rest.
- James Holmes’ insanity plea may not stand in his trial.
- Chipotle removes GMOs from its menu.
- Genetically modified humans may be on the way, however.
- Goodbye to the Nexus 7.
- Kim Kardashian talks about Bruce Jenner’s transition on “The Today Show.”
- Check out these photos from Brooklyn’s cosplaying cherry blossom festival.
- People in the U.K. can now test themselves for HIV at home.