Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Mississippi may change its Confederate flag.
- Two New Mexico cops who opened fire on a homeless man will face murder charges.
- Hillary Clinton is leading Republicans in polls.
- Bloomberg compares the lives of two banking CEOs to the Hatfields and McCoys. Ahem.
- It personally creeps me out, but you can now get Amazon’s Echo.
- Oscar-winning composer James Horner’s plane crashes.
- The USA women’s soccer team, which features child-beating Hope Solo, wins against Colombia.
- Little liars have better memories.