Here’s what I’m reading up on this financially uncertain Monday:
- Welcome to the carnage that is the free market.
- Here’s more from Bloomberg on that, with a bunch of links.
- Even China’s corporate bonds are plummeting.
- A white man named Kevin Daigle SHOOTS A COP and is arrested alive.
- North Korea and South Korea continue their standoff.
- The Ashley Madison thing, explained.
- Wiz Khalifa is slammed to the ground and arrested for… being on a hoverboard at LAX.
- There’s a link between autism and creativity.
- Speaking of which, Autism Speaks needs to be quiet.