Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Jeb Bush announces that he will announce his run for 2016—in English and Spanish.
- Meanwhile, Rick Perry will announce his run today.
- Former FIFA official Jack Warner is about to dish.
- Walmart will change store temperatures by one degree, will allow employees to wear jeans, and will change its repetitive music.
- Google’s free unlimited photo and video storage may come with a huge cost: your privacy.
- OMG. The Dugger interview.
- South Korea’s MERS outbreak appears to be getting worse.