Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Wow. This actually happened: the Iran nuclear deal.
- Because of our unnecessary drug war, El Chapo becomes Chicago’s most wanted.
- The City of New York agrees to settle with the family of Eric Garner for $5.9 million.
- Starbucks is set to expand into Africa—opening its first store in South Africa in 2016.
- Regardless of what your think of Snapchat’s update, it may eat up your battery charge.
- Will AIDS be eradicated by 2030? The UN seems to think so.
- NASA’s New Horizon captures Pluto… it’s so beautiful.