Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Dennis Hastert’s covering something up—but no one yet seems to know what.
- V-I-C-T-O-R-Y! For the second year in a row, the Scripps Spelling Bee ends in a tie.
- Jordan’s Prince Ali challenges current FIFA President Sepp Blatter for the seat.
- The FAA says multiple lasers pointed at commercial aircraft over Long Island Thursday.
- Google offers unlimited photo and video storage, for free!
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch is up for sale.
- Can we nap away racism?