It’s finally Friday. Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The federal government admits more than 20 million people were hit by a massive data hack.
- Greek leaders go for austerity after all.
- South Carolina is removing the Confederate flag from its capital state grounds.
- The markets like Greece’s austerity plans.
- Maybe you don’t want to update to Apple iO9 just yet.
- Ariana Grande apologizes.
- You can read the first chapter of Harper Lee’s new novel.
- Some anti-depressants may cause birth defects.
- NASA’s New Horizon captures Pluto and Charon.