Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The Germanwings plane crash appears to be a murder-suicide.
- Saudi Arabia launches airstrikes at Yemen.
- At least one person is dead and 15 more injured following tornados in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Jesse Jackson Jr. leaves prison and heads to a D.C.-area halfway house.
- Rihanna releases a new single–but you have to download some app first in order to hear it.
- NASA will apparently launch a rocket to an asteroid, where robotic arms will rip a large boulder off of said asteroid, which will then be put into orbit on the moon.