Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- French taxi drivers have just about had it with Uber.
- The two men who escaped a New York prison traded paintings for power tools for their get-away.
- 2016 candidate Bobby Jindal once smelled sulfur on a woman who was possessed by Satan.
- A shark attacks a fourth person at a North Carolina beach. Maybe it’s time to close the beach?
- In news that should surprise no one, Whole Foods is overcharging customers.
- People without Facebook accounts can now use Facebook Messenger.
- Peter Parker, an imaginary wall-climbing super hero in tights, must be straight and white.
- Meet Kiwa tyleri, a hairy-chested Antarctic yeti crab.