Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The Federal Trade Commission cracks down on cancer charities.
- Peabody claimed that dirty energy could have solved the Ebola crisis.
- Israel changes course on a plan to segregate Palestinian bus riders.
- The L.A. City Council votes to increase the minimum wage to $15 an hour. By 2020.
- Target’s first-quarter profits exceed expectations.
- You can search for tweets on Google again.
- Stephen Curry’s daughter, Riley, ftw:
- At least one in five girls is sexually assaulted in her first year in college.
- Happy birthday, Hubble.