Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- In newly revealed court documents, Bill Cosby, under oath, admits he drugged women.
- Eric Holder says there’s a possible plea deal for Edward Snowden; Loretta Lynch disagrees.
- The Pope continues his tour in South America.
- Authorities raid the house of that guy from the Subway commercials—for child pornography.
- The Eurozone will soon decide whether to keep Greece in.
- You can now tell Twitter when you were born so you get a little birthday hat. And probably ads.
- Caitlyn Jenner’s Olympic Torch will go to auction.
- A panel says the WHO failed at its job to combat Ebola.