Here’s what I’ve been reading this morning:
- North Korea and South Korea exchange 800 rounds of fire on an imaginary line in the Yellow Sea.
- The new climate change report illustrates how horribly bad off we already are.
- Those aren’t missing flight MH370 plane parts in the Indian Ocean; they’re junk.
- It’s back up now, but the Obamacare site was down earlier today, which is the last day for open enrollment for 2014.
- Michael Lewis explains how the stock market is rigged.
- Must-read on Suey Park and #CancelColbert.
- Apple wants to make walking while texting safer by making your phone’s text background a live feed of whatever’s in front of you.
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta’s Benzino is shot at his mother’s funeral.
- And then there were the Final Four.
- It was snowing here in New York when I woke up this morning, but spring is supposedly coming soon–along with allergies.
- Ready for a total lunar eclipse (that’s the one where the moon looks red) on Tax Day?