Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The CIA has been conducting human experimentation.
- A U.S. airstrike against Libya may or may not have reached its target.
- In this series of videos from 2014, Rachel Dolezal explains what it’s like to be black.
- A 12-year-old and a 16-year-old lose limbs in shark attacks off North Carolina waters.
- Jeb Bush is expected to formally announce his candidacy for 2016 today.
- I don’t watch Game of Thrones but people who do were really having a moment about it last night.
- The Warriors beat the Cavaliers once more in the NBA finals; it’s 3-2 now!
- CVS will acquire Target’s pharmacy for $1.9 billion.