Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Michael Brown’s parents will sue the city of Ferguson for their son’s wrongful death.
- The FCC isn’t too keen on the Comcast-Time Warner merger.
- Chile and Argentina are bracing for utter disaster after the Calbuco volcano erupts.
- U.S. and U.K. regulators fine Deutsche Bank $2.5 billion for manipulating interest rates.
- Stock up. An LED light bulb as low as $2.50.
- Robert Downey Jr. walks off an interview with the U.K.’s Channel 4 News.
- California may finally rid itself of its personal choice vaccine exemption practice.
- Bees are attracted, and maybe even addicted, to pesticides—and that’s not a good thing.