Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Gang members and community organizers keep the peace in Baltimore.
- A man is rescued after 80 hours of being trapped in rubble from Nepal’s earthquake.
- The Supreme Court considers lethal injection for the first time in seven years.
- Twitter stock takes a hit after its earnings are leaked… on Twitter.
- Stock futures are down following the release of first quarter GDP data.
- The Apple Watch isn’t compatible with that tattoo on your wrist.
- Joni Mitchell may or may not be in a coma.
- The Orioles and White Sox will play in front of nobody today in Baltimore.
- NASA’ doomed spacecraft captures amazing images of Mercury (which it will crash in to Thursday).