Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- At least 15 people are dead after Al-Shabaab gunmen strike a college in Kenya.
- Legislators try to scale back anti-gay measures in Indiana and Arkansas.
- California’s governor orders mandatory water cuts.
- Fed Chair Janet Yellen will deliver remarks that we need more research to understand economic inequality.
- Adobe’s Slate for iPad lets you design web pages for free.
- A Texas state trooper is ordered to get counseling after posing for a photo with Snoop Dog.
- It’s Autism Awareness Day–but not everybody’s celebrating.
- The shortest total lunar eclipse since 1529 is taking place this weekend.