Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Armenia remembers the genocide 100 years later.
- Pakistan makes the case against U.S drone strikes after Western aid works are killed.
- Comcast gives up on trying to merge with Time Warner Cable.
- The DOJ sues Quiken loans for underwriting mortgages that didn’t meet federal standards.
- This is what the Apple Watch looks like on the inside.
- People in Switzerland are apparently the most happy.
- With the use of a virtual reality headset, scientists can convince you that you’re invisible.