Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- ISIS takes an Iraqi airbase, while al-Malaki refuses to call for a unity government.
- Ukraine will be signing off on the EU deal that sparked a bloody revolution.
- Authorities are turning a football field sized warehouse in Texas into a detention center to hold unaccompanied child migrants.
- A federal judge rules that the no-fly list is unconstitutional.
- The U.S. GDP dropped 2.9 percent in the first quarter of 2014.
- Google Glassware announces 12 new apps.
- Diane Sawyer is leaving "World News." If you're wondering whether a person of color will replace her, the answer is no. David Muir will take over.
- Uruguay's Luis Suárez is being investigated for biting an opponent during Tuesday's World Cup match with Italy. It sort of looked like this:
Time for this beauty again http://t.co/alPzGPFhpX
— Andy Rotheram (@AndyEFC1878) June 24, 2014
- 3D mammograms are better at detecting cancer than other methods.