Illustration: Robert Trujillo
All I know is that the World Cup starts in two weeks. Two weeks! Here are other things I'm reading up on this morning:
- Pro-Russian separatists shoot down a Ukrainian helicopter, killing 14.
- More confusion about Malaysian Air Flight 370.
- Dish Network will start accepting payments through Bitcoin starting this fall.
- Nearly half of all adults in the U.S. were hacked in the last twelve months.
- Lavar Burton raises nearly $2 million in 24 hours to bring Reading Rainbow to the web.
- Versace's World Cup shirt is as amazing as it is expensive.
- Despite health and safety issues, scientists are recommending the WHO not classify e-cigarettes as tobacco products.
- Wasps' piercing organ is essentially a zinc-tipped drill bit.