Here's what I'm catching up on this morning:
- The Obama administration trades five Guantanamo detainees for a sergeant being held prisoner in Afghanistan.
- The EPA wants to cut carbon dioxide emissions from polluting power plants by 30 percent.
- China appears to be disrupting Google services ahead of the 25th anniversary of Tiananmen Square.
- Ready for iOS8?
- Justin Beiber apologizes for a racist joke caught on video.
- V. Stiviano's attorney says she was attacked by white two men yelling racist slurs.
- Speaking two languages is beneficial to aging brains.
- NASA releases a beautiful video illustrating a solar eruption.