Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- Better late than never? The FDA will finally begin regulating e-cigarettes.
- A security guard opens fire on foreign hospital workers in Afghanistan, killing three.
- Hamas and Fatah form a new unity government.
- An entire Wyoming town is evacuated following a natural gas plant explosion.
- GM posts a first quarter profit, despite its big recall.
- Apple TV sales have reached 20 million.
- Avril Lavigne's racist "Hello Kitty" video is so not racist:
RACIST??? LOLOLOL!!! I love Japanese culture and I spend half of my time in Japan. I flew to Tokyo to shoot this video...
-- Avril Lavigne (@AvrilLavigne) April 24, 2014
- Two new drugs set out to prevent migraines before they even happen.
- President Obama travels to Japan and is mildly amused by a robot: