Here's what I'm reading up on today:
- Gunshots have reportedly been fired at the Al Jazeera office in Gaza as the Palestinian death toll has topped 600. It's no surprise that young people there are suffering from outrageously high rates of PTSD.
- The bodies of most of Malyasia Airlines' crash victims have been safely moved out of the combat area along Russia's border with Ukraine.
- Four EMT's have been suspended without pay in the wake of Eric Garner's death.
- Meanwhile, guards at Rikers Island are being accused of faking an inmate's suicide attempt in order to cover up a brutal beating.
- A new policy goes into effect today that allows BART cops to harrass homeless people.
- According to Los Angeles police, a man posed as a cop and sexually assaulted immigrants.
- Things just keep getting worse for City College of San Francisco.
- Get ready for the Kardashian family cookbook.