Illustration: Robert Trujillo
Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- Obama says he will do everything possible to kind the schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria.
- Thailand's prime minister Yingluck is removed from office by a high court.
- 97 percent of allegations of often horrific Border Patrol abuse result in no disciplinary action.
- China's profitable Alibaba files for an IPO in the US, although foreign investors are not actually allowed to own it.
- The next generation Chromebook has an 11-hour battery life.
- Rich Homie Quan suffers two seizures and remains hospitalized in Atlanta.
- Monica Lewinsky breaks her silence.
- The NBA's Kevin Durant says his mother is the real MVP:
- Organic mangoes are being recalled in five states for possible listeria contamination.
- A furniture salesman suffers a concussion during a bar fight and emerges a math genius.