Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Was Malaysian Air Flight MH370 on autopilot when it crashed?
- Authorities in Nigeria say 21 people were killed by a bomb blast in Abuja.
- Iraqi citizens take Blackwater to court.
- The Supreme Court unanimously rules that your cell phone cannot be searched without a warrant.
- The high court also rules in favor of broadcasters and against streaming TV service Aereo.
- Google is starting to “forget” some search results in Europe.
- Bey and Jay kick off their On the Run Tour; here’s the set list.
- After years of biting and racism, FIFA may kick Uruguay’s Suárez out of the World Cup; a decision is expected later today.
- Astronomers observe three black holes in close proximity–and two of them orbit around each other like binary stars!