Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- Missouri Governor Jay Nixon sends his state's National Guard to Ferguson.
- Islamic State loses control of the Mosul dam.
- Without so much as a trial, Israel demolishes the homes of two men suspected of kidnapping and murdering three Israeli teens in June.
- Texas Governor Rick Perry, who's been indicted for corruption, may soon turn himself in for his mugshot and fingerprints.
- Dollar, Dollar and Dollar. Dollar General outbids Dollar Tree in a bid to acquire Family Dollar.
- Facebook creates a satire tag.
- Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson get engaged.
- Liberia welcomes a new Ebola treatment center after a makeshift facility is torn down by local residents.