Illustration: Robert Trujillo
Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- More tornadoes in the South bring the death toll to 28.
- John Kerry apologizes for warning that Israel is becoming an "apartheid state."
- Some of the 238 schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria may have been taken abroad.
- The NBA will reveal the results of its investigation into Sterling's remarks at 2p ET.
- Chuck Schumer illustrates how in touch he is with reality by saying that immigration reform will pass and get signed into law this year.
- The fourth richest person in the entire world, Warren Buffet, explains how investing is now easier for "the little guy."
- Remember when Target let that data breach happen last year? The company finally has new tech chief.
- "A Raisin in the Sun" picks up six Tony Award nominations!
- New research explains why the 1918 flu pandemic was so deadly.
- Tiny flexible wire, just three atoms wide.