Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- Tornados strike Arkansas and Texas, killing at least two people.
- Michelle Obama talks race during her commencement speech at Tuskegee.
- Prince plays a concert, Rally 4 Peace, in Baltimore.
- Is everything we think we know about the killing of Osama bin Laden false?
- Two Hattiesburg, Mississippi, police officers are shot dead.
- Meet the Freightliner Inspiration: an 18-wheeler that drives itself.
- "American Idol" will come to an end next year.
- In order to avoid stigma, the WHO urges scientists to change the way they name diseases.
- This is what sunset looks like on Mars.