Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- The Supreme Court will hand down its Hobby Lobby decision at 10:00a ET, which will determine whether employers will be mandated to cover contraception.
- The high court will also rule on Harris v. Quinn, which could fundamentally change unions.
- ISIS declares a new caliphate in Iraq.
- Nine people are wounded on Bourbon Street following a shooting.
- Speaking of emotional manipulation: Robin Thicke continues his creep show at the BET Awards.
- After Mexico's heartbreaking loss to the Netherlands at the World Cup, KLM tweets a racist caricature.