Here's what I'm reading up on today:
- A Russian aid envoy crosses into Ukraine without Kiev's approval, prompting calls that it's an invasion.
- The National Guard leaves Ferguson as smaller protests continue.
- Two firefighters are hospitalized--one in critical condition--after an ice bucket challenge goes wrong.
- Jell-O sales have fallen nearly 20 percent over the last four years.
- Researchers prove how easy it is to hack Gmail and other apps on smartphones.
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon appear to be headed to divorce.
- Tim Howard is taking a year-long break from international football.
- Nigeria reports two new cases of Ebola, as the WHO sets out a road map to combat the virus.