Illustration: Robert Trujillo
Here's some of what I'm reading this morning:
- The Court of Justice of the European Union rules that users have the right to demand Google forget certain search results.
- Meanwhile, Brittney Cooper explains what at stake with #BringBackOurGirls.
- Donald Sterling takes more jabs at Magic Johnson, especially "when he had those AIDS."
- AT&T may be acquiring DirectTV for $50 billion.
- I posted about Twitter's mute function last week, but here are some reasons you may want to consider using it.
- Kelly Roland and Tim Witherspoon marry in a secret ceremony.
- Maybe that wine and chocolate you're consuming aren't all that good for you.
- As Antarctic glaciers melt, the world's oceans will rise four feet.