Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- Liberians are dumping the bodies of Ebola victims on the street rather than face quarantine. As the second Ebola patient arrives in the U.S., Spain is preparing to bring back one if its citizens also diagnosed with the virus.
- The ceasefire in Gaza holds for a second day.
- After the killing of a U.S. general, another insider attack in Afghanistan claims seven more lives.
- Missouri executes its seventh inmate this year.
- Gold prices jump nearly 7 percent this year.
- A Russian cybergang has stolen more than one billion (billion with a b) passwords.
- The San Antonio Spurs have a new assistant coach: the WNBA's Becky Hammon.
- Taking a small dose of aspirin everyday for ten years can reduce your chance of developing cancer.