Here's what I'm reading up on:
- After 10 years of negotiations, Russia and China have reached a natural gas deal that's estimated to be worth $400 billion.
- The White House is set to release a memo written by an appeals court nominee who signed off on the targeted drone killing of a U.S. citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki.
- The Obama administration quietly made a little-known adjustment to the Affordable Care Act that freed up billions of dollars to insurers.
- The WNBA is launching a new ad campaign that targets its LGBT fans, making it the first pro sports league to do so.
- Watch out, D.C.: Malia Obama will soon be eligible for a learner's permit.
- Northern California is bracing itself for pretty much non-stop rain this fall thanks to global warming.