Illustration: Robert Trujillo
Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- World leaders arrive in France to commemorate the 70th anniversary of D-Day.
- The Canadian gunman who killed three cops has been arrested after a 30-hour manhunt.
- A gunman at Seattle Pacific University injures four and kills one before being apprehended
- Stock futures are up after a positive jobs report: employers added 210,000 jobs in May.
- Vodaphone says six countries have direct access to tap, record and track its customers.
- Beastie Boys win $1.7 in their copyright lawsuit against Monster Energy.
- A baby that grows up in a too-clean home may experience allergies later in life.
- A home that's too clean for babies under the age of one may cause allergies by the time they turn three.
- Ribbit! Frogs use human drain ditches to amplify their mating calls.