Illustration: Robert Trujillo
Here's what I'm reading up on this morning:
- At least nine Ringling Brothers performers are injured in a horrific circus act accident; three are in critical condition.
- Boko Haram claims responsibility for the abduction of more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls.
- Four troops are killed in Ukraine, as gunfighting continues.
- Michelle Knight, who now goes by Lily Rose Lee, forgives Ariel Castro and loves her new life.
- Target's CEO finally resigns after December's massive data breach.
- You know when you don't want to unfollow, but you don't want to see that person's tweets? You can mute them now.
- Check out the GLADD media awards winners!
- Tal Fortang is doing the most.
- When injected in old mice, the blood of young mice reverses aging effects.
- An asteroid the size of a bus bolts by Earth. Whew.