Here's what I'm reading up on today (and yes, free donuts!):
- A gunman in Canada remains at large after killing three cops.
- Some lawmakers are still mad about Bergdahl's release.
- Chester Nez, the last surviving original Navajo Code Talker, has passed away.
- The European Central Bank introduces negative interest rates.
- It's National Donut Day; here's where to get yours for free.
- Florida weighs possible threats of mosquito-borne dengue fever and chikungunya.
- And increase in industrial farming leads to a decrease in monarch butterflies.