Here's what I'm catching up on this morning:
- Militants kill at least 50 people in Kenya during a World Cup watching party.
- Starbucks will offer its workers a chance to attend an online college at a discount for the freshman and sophomore years.
- A massive wildfire is raging in California, threatening to destroy some 500 homes.
- The turmoil in Iraq and Ukraine is affecting markets worldwide.
- It's rumored that Amazon will introduce its own smartphone this month (that will apparently track your eye movement).
- A look at U.S. World Cup fans who apparently have no idea they're in the group of death; U.S. plays Ghana tonight at 6p ET.
- Public health officials declare whooping cough an epidemic in California.