It's Friday! Here's what I'm reading this morning:
- ISIS continues its incursions closer to Baghdad.
- Bowe Bergdahl arrives in Texas, where he will continue his reintegration process.
- The Obama administration pushes local police to keep cell phone surveillance technology secret.
- As tensions escalate in Iraq, so do gas prices.
- Pay increases are uneven across industries.
- Starbucks wants to recharge your cell phone.
- The World Cup kicks off with Brazil's Marcelo scoring for the other side, and with ref Nishimura making a ridiculous penalty call; final score Brazil 3, Croatia 1.
- Although they're smoking and drinking less, 40 percent of teens admit to texting while driving.
- It's Friday the 13th, and there'll be a very rare moon out tonight.