Here's what I'm reading up on today:
- Sunday marked the deadliest day of fighting in this new round of violence in the Gaza Strip, bringing the Palestinian death toll to nearly 500.
- International investigators are having trouble recovering bodies from downed Malaysia Airlines flight 17 thanks to separatist rebels in Ukraine.
- More than 1,000 NYC residents claim to be victims of chokeholds similar to the one that apparently killed Eric Garner.
- A court has delayed an Arizona execution due to concerns over the drugs involved.
- Shelly Sterling claims to have momentum in the legal battle against her husband Donald for the right to sell the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers.